Providing opportunities serving as a global, inaugural experience for the exploration of career options and pathways in the aviation and aerospace industries growing Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (S.T.E.A.M.) awareness.
Fostering international strategic alliances with government agencies, industry, professional associations and organizations, and educational communities through the international exchange of information as related to aviation and aerospace.
- International exchange of information bridging students, educators, and adults with like-interests across the globe through the use of virtual venues.
- Empowering parents with their child’s educational development through a greater awareness of STE(A)M education as related to aviation and aerospace.
- Increasing the number of children across the globe, interested in and inspired by aviation and aerospace, especially among under-represented groups such as girls and minorities through the greater message of Captain Rice piloting journey around the Earth.
- Augmenting the educational message conveyed by Captain Rice’s gender in a predominantly male career field.
- Enriching the lives of diverse youth through educational and career-mentoring initiatives.